Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Kaleido Star Season 2 (Eps. 27-51)  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests
Kagurazaka
Post 2007-05-15 20:25 [Quote] 
Kaleido Star [Season 2] (TV)

Alternative title:
Kaleido Star: New Wings
カレイドスター (Japanese)
카레이도 스타 (Korean)

Age rating: Older Children (May contain mild bad language, bloodless violence)

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo

Plot Summary: Sora, a young girl from Japan, comes to America in search of her dream. She wants, with all her heart, to be a member of the famous Kaleido Stage, a combination of musicals, acrobatics and magical effects. With the help of her friends, she struggles to make this dream come true.

Rating 8.59 (525 votes)

AniDB Page
ANN Page
Official ADV Kaleido Star Home Page

A4E did the first season, but no one did the second season (at least not completely, that is). Season 2 is just like Season 1 but with a different plotline and side characters. The story is original and is sort of comical at times, but always remains on track with the determination of succeeding. Please, Arigatou, encode this series!

Lanteus
Post 2007-06-07 01:05 [Quote] 
I second the nomination for *Kaleido Star*, Season 2!

This series, about a Cirque du Soleil-type show, is incredible, and the second season only gets better! Season 2 is just as smart and fun as the first season, though with a more serious and darker tone as the lead character, Sora, fights her own inner demons over what a true Kaleido Star should be. By the middle of the second season, she even runs home to Japan, totally discouraged and wondering if she can ever perform on stage ever again. But with friends helping her and guiding her, she finds the confidence and drive to return and find the joy of just doing what she loves -- being a performer at Kaleido Stage. The grand finale of the series (ep 51) is so awesome, you won't believe the Angel Act until you see it. And you gotta see it! You definitely have to do this one, guys. Smile

unknown
???
usa.gif
Post 2007-09-01 15:56 [Quote] 
how many others want Season 2 ?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
silvernite03
Post 2007-11-15 19:44 [Quote] 
I would like to see this whole series done.

SailorTurkey
Post 2007-11-15 22:34 [Quote] 
Me too

Saoen
Post 2007-11-15 22:50 [Quote] 
We will see what we can do

SailorTurkey
Post 2007-11-16 09:41 [Quote] 
I have a lot of friends who loves kaleido star too, so im sure they would be glad to hear if you could release kaleido star =)

stef22
Post 2008-04-09 10:57 [Quote] 
i also would like to see it

Disturbance
Post 2008-04-10 01:02 [Quote] 
wont u have to start from season 1....

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-04-10 12:23 [Quote] 
We will not be encoding just the second season of this series, we would need to do both. At this time we are unable to do it. If things change we will let everyone know.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: