Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
The Third: Edition 1 vs Edition 2  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
killaz916
Post 2008-05-28 04:14 [Quote] 
Hello, i recently just got this encode and went to watch it, and noticed there is 2 editions, 'Edition 1' & 'Edition 2'.
I was hoping to gather information on whats the difference between, them if any, or if its a age related thing, and which would be the uncensored one. Either way, knowing the differences and an example or something would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou For Reading!

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-05-28 12:49 [Quote] 
Sometimes when we are fixing a episode before releasing it, the editions 1 & 2 come up. Its a anoying little feature that baiscaly says the file was modifyed. it doesnt do anything or effect the episode. You can also disable seeing the message in ffdshow options.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
killaz916
Post 2008-05-28 13:09 [Quote] 
oh, ok. Thankyou for the fast reply, and the explanation pointing to it has no differences lol. Also thanks for encoding that series Kaugustino.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-05-28 13:22 [Quote] 
no problem

Topic is closed
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: