Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Speed Grapher & Moon Phase Source's Releases  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
dragon132004
Post 2008-05-28 17:54 [Quote] 
Smile Hi guys,
I know you guys have released Speed Grapher and RecentlyTsukuyomi: Moon Phase ... and you have done realy an awesome work on them ... but I was wondering about the source for these releases of those series like of example :

Speed Grapher: yours source release for it was it one of those ;
The DVD Box Set (Hyb) Director's Cut or
The DVD (Hyb) Limited Edition
The DVD (Hyb) - Viridian Collection
or some other release

and for Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase yours source of the release was it this release:
The Complete DVD Box Set (Hyb) the lastest one for FUNimation
or some other release

As you can see guys there are differents releases for these anime and it makes you wonder what the source of your releases and I am sure there other poeple who wanna know the same thing ... especially when there are other releases of Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase and Speed Grapher for other groups like ***_**** group so there is competition among the groups for the release of these series ...

and guys please don't got me wrong... I am not saying that yours releases are not very good ..but on the contrary yours releases are awesome and I am one of your group's fans and when it comes to the quality of the release... I mean the video and the sound qualities are the best among the other groups .... So please could anyone from the channel explain this to me ...

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-05-28 19:42 [Quote] 
Speed Grapher was DVD (hyb) Viridian Collection, all single volumes (no boxset)
MoonPhase i believe was all single volumes, (pre to the boxset) but i dont remember
 [Profile]  [PM] 
dragon132004
Post 2008-05-29 07:14 [Quote] 
Kaugustino wrote:
Speed Grapher was DVD (hyb) Viridian Collection, all single volumes (no boxset)
MoonPhase i believe was all single volumes, (pre to the boxset) but i dont remember

Thanks for your reply ... I see now so thats means the speed grapher releases were based on Viridian Collection which is the collecction with cut scenes because I saw on FUNIMATION site they said about Viridian Collection:
""As part of the Viridian ("green") line, this set comes packaged in a non-Amaray cardboard case (consisting of at least 30% recycled material) to reduce its environmental impact.""

and the complete collection with uncut scenes for Speed Grapher is the limited edition collection .......

and thanks again for the explaining Ninja

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-05-29 16:48 [Quote] 
no problem

topic is closed
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: