Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Count Of Monte Cristo / Gankutsuou  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
so.gone.fox
Post 2008-11-03 15:36 [Quote] 
whats up arigatou??

been grabbin your encodes for a few months now, and i absolutely love the quality you bring. much respect to those involved who bust their asses!

was at a friends over halloween, and got to sit down and watch a great show i'd not seen in yrs.

Gankutsuou!
-- --
-- --
No. of eps: 24

Air date: 2004-10-05 to 2005-03-29

Genres: adventure, drama, mystery, romance, science fiction, thriller

Plot Summary: Trying to escape his uneventful life, Albert, the son of a renowned general from Paris, makes a journey with his friend Franz. During his travels, he meets an immensely wealthy nobleman named The Count of Monte Cristo. Living in luxurious hotels, surrounded by beautiful women and strong bodyguards, the charming but enigmatic count fascinates Albert. Albert invites the count to join the high society of Paris. However, unknown to Albert, his father had once framed the count and took the Count's fiancee as his own.
-- --
-- --
all info taken from animenewsnetwork.com/
-- --
-- --
in my attempts to find a decent encode to archive, i discovered, much to my dismay that only two groups have released this great anime in eng. one of which has HORRIBLE demuxing probs in many of their eps causing the a/v to be embarassingly out of sync. WTF

so then i got to thinking. why hasn't someone done this show RIGHT?

arigatou, please consider fitting this anime into your already jam packed busy as hell schedule

keep doin your thing!! <3

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: