Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ]Shaman King  
renner
Mega user
Post 2009-01-05 08:49 [Quote] 
Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, supernatural, tournament
Age rating: Older Children (May contain mild bad language, bloodless violence)
Plot Summary:
Asakura Yoh is a shaman, a person who communicates with ghosts. He enters the Shaman Fight, for whoever wins the tournament gets to commune with the Great Spirit, God . . . that and his fiance Anna wants to be the wife of the Shaman King. Helping him are his friends Manta, Horo Horo, Ryu, and his samurai ghost partner, Amidamaru.
Once every 500 years, there's an event called the Shaman Fight, and whoever wins becomes the Shaman King and can use the most powerful spirits ever. Asakura Yoh comes to Tokyo to train and become the Shaman King. Accompanied by many friends, he defeats many enemies along and the way, and gets more friends.
Yoh is a young shaman, one who can see and communicate with spirits. Shaman's also have another power,the ability to unify with spirits and use the spirit's fighting skills. Yoh is training to become the Shaman King, strongest among all Shamans, a title won by winning the Grand Tournament that takes place every 500 years. Helping him are his best friend Morty, a short kid who can also see ghosts, Amidamaru, an old samurai and his spirit partner, and his fiance Ana, a spirit meduim and his trainer. However, another Shaman family is trying to keep Yoh out of the tournament. Along the way he meets a bunch of other misfit ghosts and wannabe Shamans.

Episodes:64
All above info taken from ANN

Link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1174

This is a big one but will love to see this group doing this one
AnimeHQ did the first 6 or so episodes but if i am not mistaken this was a Genome project but no funimation
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-01-14 21:49 [Quote] 
It is impossible for Arigatou to do the entire series since the DVDs have been on hiatus for many years.
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-01-14 23:27 [Quote] 
Correct. From what i know the series DVDs have been cancled for any dual audio rips.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-01-14 23:33 [Quote] 
Kaugustino wrote:
Correct. From what i know the series DVDs have been cancled for any dual audio rips.

Which sadly means that you/I/we will have to buy the remaining DVDs when they are finally released, or if FUNimation decides to rescue Shaman King and release it in half season or full season box sets Otaku.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: