Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[Req] Two Movies -Voices of a Distant Star/(The) Place Promised in Our Early Days  
Sohryu09
User
usa.gif
Post 2009-03-18 21:12 [Quote] 
Voices of a Distant Star (OAV)

Plout Summary: A female mecha pilot tries to keep in touch with her boyfriend on earth while she is in space using cell phone text messages. The farther away they get from each other, the harder it is for the text messages to get to each other.
25 Minutes long

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=775

The Place Promised in Our Early Days (movie)

Plot Summary: In an alternate timeline, Japan was divided after losing World War II: Hokkaido was annexed by "Union" while Honshu and other southern islands were under US sovereignty. A gigantic yet mysterious tower was constructed at Hokkaido and could be seen clearly from Aomori (the northernmost prefecture of Honshu) across Tsugaru Strait. In the summer of 1996, three 9th-graders had made a promise that one day they'll build an aircraft and unravel the tower's mystery, but their project was abandoned after the girl, Sayuri Sawatari, began experiencing sleeping sickness and transferred to Tokyo for better treatment. Three years later, Hiroki Fujisawa accidentally found out that Sayuri had been in coma since then, and he asked Takuya Shirakawa to help him finding a way to revive her. What they don't know yet is that Sayuri's unconsciousness is somehow linked with secrets of the tower and the world.
91 minutes

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2324

Both of the movies are done by Makoto SHINKAI who also did the award winning 5 Centimeters per second movie.

Well I hope you guys do these movies I cant seem to find them anywhere. It's no problem if you cant, I see that you guys are busy with many other requests and unfinished series. Thanks Very Happy

Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: