Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Busou Renkin subs  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
ghosthunter5
Post 2009-06-04 22:49 [Quote] 
So i just got this series from you guys today and noticed that both subtitle options show the whole dialog instead of one showing the whole dialog for the japanese audio and one just showing the signs and songs for the english audio. This is an older encode im sure but i just wanted to let you know. If you guys want i can extract the sub files and edit them for you and send them to you or you guys could do it yourselves. Up to you, but if you guys would like me to while you work on current project id be happy to, just that it might take a while cause id have to watch the episodes as I do it.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-05 00:01 [Quote] 
If you want to release the subs for others to add to there own files sure. ill even post them here. I have no plans to redo the series. The image subs are how funimation did it.

*Ghosthunter5 will post the subs when he finishes with them. Which you can add to your own files if you wish to have a "signs and songs" track only
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: