Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
dual audio mkv to avi conversion  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
Mezcalaman
Post 2009-06-27 18:40 [Quote] 
hi, so yea i got some anime from here and i wanted to convert to avi so i can further convert for things like ipod or ps3.

i have mkvtoolnix that i have used in the past to convert mkvs the problem is the dual audio, every time i try to do it it never comes out right like the subs ( titles and signs) dont show and or the audio doesnt play when i try to convert for ipod n such. i have successfully done it ....i think. but whenever i try to use a program to convert it just doesnt work like for some reason xvid4psp crashes when i try inserting the video n such.

so yea anyone know of a method for converting the dual audio mkvs taking only one audio. japanese/english mkv --> english avi conversion?

btw the anime i was testing this on was history's greatest disciple kenichi.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-27 19:33 [Quote] 
I would start by reading http://www.arigatouhell.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195

Im going to lock this topic. Reply in the other if needed. Though we dont provide much help on this.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: