Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Something wrong the the first 13 D. Gray-Man  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
Bane Rieko
Post 2009-06-29 08:39 [Quote] 
I just thought I'd let you know that VLC media player seems to HATE the first 13 episodes of DGM that you guys released.

They play and you can change speeds, audio, and subtitles, but you can not skip to another part of the episode like 14-26... or any other of your releases... I downloaded episode 1 twice and both times I had this problem. Even on a different computer.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-29 10:14 [Quote] 
As i had said on our IRC channel. This is normal with vlc as there are no issues with these files in MPC or zoomplayer. VLC uses its own built in codecs which is the cause of the issue. Upgrading VLC may help. But we dont recomend this player. We do however suggest using another player and the CCCP codec pack.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-29 19:38 [Quote] 
Just to update my previous post.
To get the chapters to work right in VLC its a menu option. Clicking on the buttons next to fast forward and rewind (play faster or play slower) Will change to the previous/next episode.

Navigation -> Chapter
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: