Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ]Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora (Shattered Angels)  
Pinkipie
Post 2008-06-08 02:29 [Quote] 
Genres: action, drama, fantasy, romance
Themes: Bishoujo, Bishounen, Mecha
Number of episodes:12

Plot Summary:
Kuu Shiratori often fantasizes and dreams of her "prince", and longs to meet him as her ordinary school life in the school-city of Academia proceeds. One day, a young man, Kyoshiro Ayanokoji, transfers to her class, and strangely enough, bears a striking resemblence to the prince of her dreams. Kuu is elated, but soon after things start to not go her way, as she soon finds out that Kyoshiro is different from how she imagined him to be. However, after Kyoshiro saves her after she gets caught in the middle of a fight involving mechanical creatures and magic she has never witnessed before, she begins to appreciate him once again, and thus, a beautiful relationship between two young people commences.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6809

Kthnxbai ^^

dragon132004
Post 2008-06-16 17:17 [Quote] 
Hi there guys ... me too guys I vote for the Requesting of this anime The Shattered Angels as well as Pinkipie did and here is more information about The Shattered Angels :

The Shattered Angels ( Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora ) its a series that contians ( action,fantasy, drama, and romance ) and the ADV had already released the First DVD of it, the Vol.1 contains (The first four episodes) and The second DVD it's gonna relasesd in this mounth (June) and It's a new series that aired in 2007 and ADV right away licensed it and started to released and futhermore it's a good chance to be the first group to encoded it becuase it hasn't been encoded before from any group...

and here is the Link of it on Anidb
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4583

Beers Beers

shadowolf
Post 2009-05-10 13:19 [Quote] 
So I was gonna request this series but it seems like it was already requested before. Is there a chance of you guys doing it? So far it looks like no one has finished it yet even though its been out for quite awhile. I would also be very appreciative if you guys would encode this series as it looks really good. Very Happy

animefan0101
Post 2009-05-11 17:46 [Quote] 
id like to throw a vote in here for this too

gr33n
Post 2009-05-20 05:09 [Quote] 
I would like to see this too

animefan0101
Post 2009-06-30 13:29 [Quote] 
whats the status on this one? like maybe.... dunno yet if you'll do it yet....on the to-do list??

id like to know if possible

thanks! Very Happy

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-30 19:33 [Quote] 
I currently cant give a update on this. I will once i know
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: