Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Hell Girl Season 2 & 3  
Zalis
User
Post 2010-09-25 03:22 [Quote] 
Hell Girl Season 2

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6827
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4638

Summary: Ai Enma once again returns as the Hell Girl, who uses the Hotline to Hell to allow people to post their grudges on their tormentors, sending them straight to Hell. In exchange, the users of the website will end up in Hell after they die. Meanwhile, a mysterious girl with purple eyes called Kikuri appears and seems to have strange intentions towards Ai and the Hotline to Hell's operation.

Since Arigatou released DVD-rips of the 1st season, I figured it'd be worth a shot to request the second season. The Shinsen-Subs* DTV fansubs are reasonable quality, but they are DTV/XviD/hardsubbed. Sentai released Hell Girl S2 on R1 DVD, albeit sub-only, so DVD-rips of that release would be an improvement on what's currently out there.

*There's also the h264/.mp4 hardsub DTV release by Ayu, but I don't count those as "English" subtitles.

Hell Girl Season 3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9678
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5850

After Ai Enma's supposed death after the events of the 2nd season, her three helpers, Ichimoku Ren, Wanyuudou and Hone-Onna live out their lives in relative peace. This is suddenly shattered when Kikuri returns to recruit them. Meanwhile, Ai mysteriously reappears from the dead and uses the body of a young schoolgirl, Yuzuki Mikage, to continue the Hotline to Hell operation. Yuzuki is aware of Ai's presence however, when she can see what Ai sees.

In keeping with the "separate posts for separate requests" rule, here's a request for the 3rd season of Hell Girl, which will be released (sub-only) by Sentai later this year. To DL a fansub version of this series, you have to get files from 2 or 3 different groups, and they all use Ayu's unreadable stylings and under-translated renderings from previous seasons. A DVD-quality version would be most welcome, since it would provide (1) Consistent, professionally-made subtitles that are actually in English, and (2) DVD-quality instead of shoddy hardsubbed XviD/.avi or shoddy upscaled 720p "HD"TV-rips.

* Edited by Kaugustino
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-09-25 18:55 [Quote] 
I merged both topics together. In this case it seems easier.

As for the request. For now the only i can say is we will see. The truth of it is. I'm waiting to see if there will be a dual audio version announced for these. If we do the subbed and a dub is later released. I doubt we will do it over.

For now ill leave the post open. But no official decision in regards to us doing it or not yet
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Soultaker Spirit
User
usa.gif
Post 2010-09-26 11:35 [Quote] 
If I heard right. they won't be getting a dual audio. I could check again

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-10-01 22:59 [Quote] 
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan and Ghost Hound weren't supposed to get dubs either.

User
usa.gif
Post 2010-10-04 19:09 [Quote] 
For those of us that don't know how to read or just want watch a dub, any chance you might do Ghost Hound in Dual audio ? I know I hate to do the same work twice but it would be pretty cool if you did !!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-10-06 17:02 [Quote] 
Rockbass wrote:
For those of us that don't know how to read or just want watch a dub, any chance you might do Ghost Hound in Dual audio ? I know I hate to do the same work twice but it would be pretty cool if you did !!

Doubtful we will redo it. But who knows.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: