Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Audio Problems  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
Objection
Post 2010-10-15 23:56 [Quote] 
Hi,

I'm having audio issues with Arigatou's 1080p Shigurui Death Frenzy episode one, specifically the Japanese audio track. At time 0.01 and 1.30minutes I am experiencing high pitched sound distortion. It only lasts for a second or two. The CRC from the file states that the file is 'Fine'. I have downloaded the episode twice, once from MU and IRC with the same result.

I am currently using MPC-HC, CoreAVC and CCCP (10/10/2010), but have experienced the same problems (same times as well) on a faster computer with an older version of CCCP (without CoreAVC). I have not experienced this problem with any other shows. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I running the wrong audio codexs? I have just used what CCCP uses as default.

Thanks for your help Smile

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-10-17 12:12 [Quote] 
Your codecs are fine. I believe the issue is probably the audio its self. From the bluray probably. If so its not fixable (or anyone's fault). Try VLC player and see if it happens there. VLC uses its own codecs.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Objection
Post 2010-10-18 01:49 [Quote] 
Thanks for your reply Kaugustino.

I've tried the Anime-Supreme version, and it has the same sound distortion, so it appears it is from the source. Do you know of any audio filters or codecs which would stop this distortion sound?

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-10-18 06:42 [Quote] 
Since it's from the source, the only thing that would stop it is using a different source.

Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-10-18 12:52 [Quote] 
The only way that i know of to fix that kind of issue. Is to try and edit the audio file directly. Using some audio tools, audacity. I do not know what you would need to do, to fix it

So i think its one of those cases you got to live with it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: