Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Shigurui Death Frenzy -- Audio issue?  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
emjay911
User
bahrain.gif
Post 2011-02-12 02:12 [Quote] 
Hi there .. i am new and just download your release Shigurui Death Frenzy.

In another forum .. some have re-encoded your 1080p release to a 720p. for me 720p is more convenient.
I have spoken to them about the audio issue and said that they only re encoded to 720p without changing anything.

I watch using my WD TV Player.

I have downloaded the 720p version and tried to play it.

On PC, the file plays fine and the audio seems fine too.

But when I play it using my WD TV player there are "pauses" in the audio through out the episode.

I even tried to extract the AAC try to convert it to AC3 or MP3 .. the output is always faulty even on PC.

I do not know what the problem is but please consider looking at it. also many ppl use WDTV to play mkv.

I have hundreds of MKV movies and animes and have never came across such problem!

Thnx and sorry for the inconveince caused.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2011-02-12 18:04 [Quote] 
Possible solutions/issues

1. the re-encode of our file wasn't done right. Which is why its best not to grab someone else re-encode, could be issues.
2. Trying to re-convert the audio can cause sync issues. if you don't add the audio back to the same mkv file. mkvtoolnix application is mkvmergegui (www.videohelp.com)

3. cause it plays on your pc fine. I think there is a issue with WDTV playing the file. It cant keep up or something. it may require requires some special audio setting you may need to redo the audio to get it to work.

4. i would suggest getting the 480p versions of that series. Good chance it will play alright.

We only support our releases for PC, not with these streaming type devices. You might have better luck converting the 1080p version to a format that is more supported. You will have to see. Plenty of file converters around. Super is a good one. (same site for mkvtoolnix)

If you have any other questions ill do my best to help. Again i don't own a WDTV so i am not really sure. but i know with any device other than a pc. the AVC (x264,h264 ect) codec isn't that well supported yet
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: