Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Inuyasha subtitles.  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat
mokahless
User
canada.gif
Post 2011-10-04 15:10 [Quote] 
Hey peoples. I figured this might be a good site to ask around. I'm currently looking for SRT files for Inuyasha season 7 (kanketsu-hen) or mkv files I can strip the subs from.
The only full release (all episodes) I have been able to find is taka's. Unfortunately, their encodes aren't of very good quality for me. Although 720p, the audio is extremely low quality and the subtitles are hardcoded into the mp4 files. I have managed to find high quality "1080p" files with decent audio quality but without any subtitles.
I've also been able to get a hold of episodes 1-8 , 10 and 11 in mkv by a group called O-L and have been taking the subtitles from theirs and mixing them into my 1080 files. But I can only find those episodes, nothing more.
So if anyone can help me out or knows where I can find 'em, I'd really appreciate it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2011-10-04 15:18 [Quote] 
Probably the best bet is to get a hold of the DVD and rip it yourself. Other than that check anidb.net for groups doing it. If you ask them they could possibly have there subs still
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mokahless
User
canada.gif
Post 2011-10-04 18:56 [Quote] 
Yep. Anidb was my first go-at and taka and O-L were the only english subs. Unfortunately, I don't believe the 7th season was released on a sub for english dvd. They're waiting for the dub that viz media was licensed for but still hasn't released.
Thanks for the suggestions, I've contacted taka and hope to leave this thread open in case anyone knows anything more in the future. Otaku
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Zalis
User
Post 2011-12-08 01:51 [Quote] 
mokahless wrote:
Yep. Anidb was my first go-at and taka and O-L were the only english subs. Unfortunately, I don't believe the 7th season was released on a sub for english dvd. They're waiting for the dub that viz media was licensed for but still hasn't released.
Thanks for the suggestions, I've contacted taka and hope to leave this thread open in case anyone knows anything more in the future. Otaku

Try the subs found here:

http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=18952
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mokahless
User
canada.gif
Post 2011-12-20 20:01 [Quote] 
Zalis wrote:
mokahless wrote:

Try the subs found here:

http://subs.com.ru/page.php?id=18952

Thanks man, that is awesome.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: