Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Gungrave (720p or 1080p) Dual Audio  
jobe
User
usa.gif
Post 2011-07-22 20:39 [Quote] 
Genres: action, drama, science fiction, supernatural

Plot Summary: Brandon Heat, a silent and passive man, is living a laid back life with his friends. He's got his eyes on Maria, but her uncle forbids their relationship. After the brutal murder of his friends and Maria's father, Brandon is on the run together with the only friend he has left; Harry McDowell. When he finds out custody over Maria has been taken by Millennion, the largest mafia syndicate in town, he and Harry decide to join the syndicate. He goes through many hardships after joining the syndicate but he is willing to risk everything as long as he can be close to Maria.

While the encoder TLC has released this in 720p, the quality isn't great at all (barely better than dvdrip) so it'd be great to have a higher quality version of this anime. Smile

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2635
 [Profile]  [PM] 
adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2011-07-23 01:47 [Quote] 
I haven't seen the blu-ray my self, but it may not be TLC's fault. I bought the first blu-ray release of Samurai Champloo and it's video quality was terrible.

User
Post 2012-01-28 15:48 [Quote] 
The Gungrave BDs are known to be crappy upscales, much like the first (but not the second) Samurai Champloo BD release. The old Geneon DVD release is probably the best source out there for the series, since it's 7 discs instead of Funimation's 4.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
xsaskex
Staff
usa.gif
Post 2012-04-15 02:00 [Quote] 
I can get the original geneon release of Gungrave from my brother and add to my encode projects here.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: