Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Mushishi  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
chester
User
Post 2007-07-07 00:04 [Quote] 
According to Amazon this series is being released in the US on July 31, 2007.

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3433

At the 10th Japan Media Arts Festival, both the anime and manga series were placed among the top 10 in their respective categories for best manga and anime. The anime series won grand prizes in the categories of television series and best art direction (for Takashi Waki) at the 5th Tokyo Anime Award competition held at the Tokyo International Anime Fair in 2006.

It also won various awards from Anime Reactor.

Description:

They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the "Mushi".
[Source: Animenfo]

You guys do great encodes and it would be cool to see you guys do this one.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2007-07-07 08:44 [Quote] 
I've heard this was good. I'll download some fansubs and see if I like it. And if I do, and can find the time, with all my other projects, I'll see if I can't find the time and money.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Doppelganger
Post 2007-07-07 13:22 [Quote] 
Mushishi is good, real good. There's also a live-action film. I haven't seen it though - don't know if I want to. >_>

Sholdar
Post 2007-07-17 22:07 [Quote] 
I've seen the entire subbed version of this series. I really liked it, When it was being subbed I wait patiently for the next episode to be released. I would really like to see Arigatou do this one.

unknown
???
usa.gif
Post 2007-09-01 16:27 [Quote] 
i have decided to pick this up
req filled
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: