Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
RE: ADMINS and Retards dwelling - I have a huge suggestion about #Arigatou!!!!!  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Random Chat
sNip3r
Post 2007-03-24 09:07 [Quote] 
TO ADMINS:
Hey guys.. I know you guys created #Arigatou few months ago. It's still new. And knowing about your encodes, this channel will definitely grow. But I see in the irc channel everyday.. some newbs coming along, asking you guys to do this to your encode, or this don't sound right or bitch that it's vobsub or bitch about the length of a movie and ETC. I know you help them out and listen to their suggestions but could you guys do something about these punkass fuckers to stfu? Doesn't it feel that these fuckers don't feel any appreciation that you guys release these encodes for them to enjoy? :evil: I suggest there should be a rule to kick/ban them out. Or have a huge topic sign "Bitch about our encode, Get the **** out". I AM SO SURE THESE FUCKERS DON'T GO TO OTHER DVDRIP GROUPS AND BITCH ABOUT THEIR ENCODES. Chouji, if you read this... I hope you come up with a certain conclusion.

TO THE FUCKING LEECHERS:
STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE ENCODES. JUST ENJOY IT! IF YOU CANT, DON'T DOWNLOAD AND WAIT FOR OTHER GROUPS YOU ENJOY TO DO IT. LEARN TO APPRECIATION THINGS THAT ARE FREE. WE DON'T PAY THEM, WE JUST DOWNLOAD WHATEVER THEY RELEASE FOR OUR OWN PLEASURE. THEY DON'T ENCODE FOR YOU FUCKTARDS! OTHER THING!!
USE CCCP as codec... if it don't work well.. download individual codecs. If you use K-Lite codec pack or any other codec pack... ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING A FUCKING NEWBIE
ALSO!!!! IF YOU ARE HAVING AUDIO PROBLEM, PLEASE DON'T BLAME IT ON #ARIGATOU NOR NDAAC AUDIO - ITS YOUR FUCKING AUDIO CODEC THAT CANT OUTPUT THE SOUND CORRECTLY THROUGH YOUR SPEAKERS. Check your damn settings in your options otherwise blame that your speakers sucks.

Codec suggestion for newbs - CCCP or FFDShow - on MPC or ZoomPlayer

If you think you are suggesting something about their encodes.. IT'S MOST LIKELY U BITCHING AND TELLING THEM TO FIX EVERYTHING THEY DO TO THEIR ENCODE.
SO IF YOU GONNA BITCH.. EITHER YOU BECOME AN ENCODER OR CREATE YOUR OWN FUCKING CHANNEL... OR STFU... OR STAY THE **** OUTTA #ARIGATOU SO OTHERS CAN ENJOY THEIR STAY! Thank You Very Happy

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2007-03-24 14:55 [Quote] 
We are new so we do allow people to request series, bitch about our encoding is fine we have our reasons for the formats that we use but if someone comes in and has a better idea on how to do something it helps us out. We wont kick/ban anyone for that. we are not like some chans. Codec wise we recomend CCCP with vlc or mpc players. Its up to that person to decide what works best for them to use.

A person for example pointed out a error in Jinki Extend that was missed so we were able to fix that. Input is good, we wont ban anyone over that. The real question is why did you waste my time by posting about something that really dosnt concern you. hmm?

As a channel its best to help those people out that need help fixing a setting to better view our encodes. We want to be looked at as a group that helps its users, not bans them. If a group cant do that then something is wrong there.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
unknown
???
usa.gif
Post 2007-04-17 21:54 [Quote] 
Feedback good or bad helps out. The abuse of that feedback is on the part of the one doing the feedback, and that feedback is then processed into another style of feedback that allows the first feedback to be translated into something entirely different. Now because of the first feedback that second feedback becomes the third, and that feedback now becomes the fourth. Now with that said I think I lost which feedback was suppose to be first and what was the "rumored" version. In any case feedback is good even if its bad, as long as people talk about the group.

The intent is to help those that need help then at the same time improve our own standards and quality. The "user" wins and the "group" wins. Try to think of it as "Customer Satisfaction" The more "happy customers" the more "customers" you will have.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-10-11 17:45 [Quote] 
lol, internet
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Random Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: