Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQUEST] Freedom (OAV)  
Super 17
Post 2007-12-14 16:38 [Quote] 
Plot Summary: In the year 2041, mankind created their first space colony on the moon. But after a freak cataclysm devastated human civilisation on Earth, the republic of the moon built a domed megalopolis known as Eden. Now in the year 2267, a boy called Takeru spends his time engaging in hover-craft races against rival street gangs, unaware that he is about to embark in the journey of unearthing Eden's origin.

Running time: half hour
Number of episodes: 6

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6769

Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-12-15 09:37 [Quote] 
As of now there appears to be no plans for Bandai Visual, to release Freedom with dual-audio tracks, only Japanese with englsh subtitles (engrish more likely as it's being subbed in Japan lol). There are DVD and HDDVD versions of the show, so far only eps 1-3/6 are available each episode is being released per DVD/HDDVD! Stupid? I think so.
I reccommend grabbing one of the fansubbed versions of this show for now. Like Gunbuster, an english version is somewhat unlikely.

On a side note, I like this show, but the ramen advertising is way too prominent and actually takes away from the show.... just look @ the official site. haha http://freedom-project.jp/
Still a damn cool show though, especially with Character Design by Katsuhiro Otomo.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: