Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
{ RED GARDEN DISCUSSION } subtitles colors  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat
ColdFeetBob
Post 2007-12-16 08:25 [Quote] 
[RANT_MODE_ON]
I just downloaded some Red Garden episodes, and I was wondering... why the heck did you used red subtitles for this? O_o
Really, it drove me nuts until I found out the right option for mplayer - I can override the styles in the ass script and restore more readable colors.
[RANT_MODE_OFF]
It was on purpose or it was a color-blind typesetter's fault? Very Happy

snap3r
Post 2007-12-16 09:12 [Quote] 
you can use The KmPlayer if you want Smile its more better than MPlayer and its simple to change the subtitle color
and my guess is that they use red subtitle bcuz the series is called Red Garden Laughing

Saoen
Post 2007-12-16 15:29 [Quote] 
I used Red Subtitles to associate it more with the feel and background of the anime at hand, and frankly if you do not like the subtitles there are two different options for the subtitles available to use.

And just for reference this topic does not belong in the Help and Support section of the forums, please post it in the Anime section of the forums next time.

Post 2007-12-16 16:02
Topic has been moved from forum Help and Support to forum Anime

Fàite
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: