Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Red Garden  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
haens
Post 2007-08-14 09:52 [Quote] 
Strange suicides have been taking place in New York. One day, four girls from the same high school wake up in the morning feeling tired and dizzy and not being able to remember anything about the previous night. In school, they find out that one of their classmates has committed suicide. School is canceled for the rest of the day, but instead of going home, the girls are drawn to a park by butterflies only they can see. Suddenly a man and a woman approach the girls, telling them that they all died the previous night.

[Source: ANN]

TV series, 22 episodes

DVD 1 is coming out on 18.9.2007

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4522

unknown
???
usa.gif
Post 2007-09-01 17:08 [Quote] 
due to the lack of intrest in this anime, I can tell you unless we unlock this post and we will say we are encoding it, untill that time, we are saying no. thank you for your request and please request many more.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: