Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Hi *wave*  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Kal-el
Post 2007-11-05 10:26 [Quote] 
My name's Dex. Is that my real name? If I told you, I'd have to kill you. Razz
I'm 22, 6' about 175LBS, non smoker, single, and enjoy long walks on the beach, sunsets, and -- er wrong kind of intro.

I'm from Canada, Montreal to be exact. No we don't live in igloos, and I don't have a pet beaver. I don't say "eh" a lot either. haha

I'm a gamer. I own an Xbox 360, and for the moment I'm playing Halo 3. Only because it's about the only thing out right now. Usually I enjoy more tactical games such as:

• Rainbow Six 3 - Lockdown and Vegas weren't as good IMO too run and gunny

• Ghost Recon 2 - didn't enjoy the GRAW multiplayers too much. Maps weren't as well made as GR2 maps were (except for the old ones they brought over obviously) and it too felt like too much focus was on running and gunning.

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - The single player in DA was ok, but again the multiplayer was sped up and there was much less focus on trying to outsmart your opponent to get the objectives done. It was basically turned into nothing more than a cat and mouse game.
(don't know if anyone will understand any of that lol)

I'm eagerly awaiting Mass Effect on the 20th. I've also had short spouts in MMORPGs like WoW, CoH/CoV, and EVE.

Other than that I really enjoy anime (obviously) such as Haruhi, Elfen Lied, and Fate S/N, The series: Heroes, Smallville, and Stargate: Atlantis (R.I.P SG-1 Sad )

Wow I've been rambling on for a while now! I think I've said enough. Nice meeting you all. Very Happy

Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-11-05 14:09 [Quote] 
Hello & welcome Kal-el =D
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kal-el
Post 2007-11-06 03:18 [Quote] 
Thanks Smile

Saoen
Post 2007-11-06 12:13 [Quote] 
Welcome! and Enjoy your stay at Arigatou!

yusuke18san
Post 2007-11-07 01:48 [Quote] 
Well now, that's a dramatic introduction.

Saoen
Post 2007-11-07 08:13 [Quote] 
Well come on yusuke18san! less hear yours!

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: