Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Interlude subtitles.. the worst ever  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
SailorTurkey
Post 2007-11-15 22:42 [Quote] 
Firstly I appreciate your encodes. Also i should say im greatly impressed by your pani poni dash releases.
I saw Interlude was released too, a nostalgic anime for me, so i hurried and downloaded it.
But subtitles are so non-related to the conversations going on.
Even speed-sub group releases wouldnt be this much non-related. *cough* Even under9000's *cough*
Sadly inaccurate subtitles totally killing this anime. So im wondering whats the reason for this ? :roll:

Saoen
Post 2007-11-15 22:49 [Quote] 
I watched Interlude and frankly I hated it, but we pride ourselves on doing anime not alot of groups do. But as for the subs I dont know what to tell you besides that whoever translated them sucks at their job.

SailorTurkey
Post 2007-11-15 23:00 [Quote] 
Thank you for reply. *Continues to watch without subtitles*

Saoen
Post 2007-11-16 00:57 [Quote] 
Its not a problem, thats what where here for =)

To help and provide quality anime

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2007-11-16 06:09 [Quote] 
I totally agree with you, and I was the one that encoded it. But sadly I don't know japanese (yet) and can't translate it. And I'm not about to go and steal some fansubber's translation. That just wouldn't be right.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Saoen
Post 2007-11-16 08:37 [Quote] 
Yep.

If any of us learn Japanese we can translate some of these shitty subtitles, but until then we have to suffer with some of them

SailorTurkey
Post 2007-11-16 09:28 [Quote] 
So If i were to bother and translate them, would you use them if they are accurate ?

Saoen
Post 2007-12-12 12:15 [Quote] 
Dont know why I didnt notice this sooner, but SailorTurkey If you want to translate the subs and if they are accurate im sure adzman would have no problem adding them, and then we can add you to the project considering you translated it.

And who knows it might be the beginning of Arigatou doing Fansubs. (Dont count on it boys and girls unless translators just come crawling out of the bowels of the earth)

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: