66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

gr33n
Post 2007-11-25 07:27 [Quote] 
Well, I know that there is an "which anime are you watching?" topic, but I think this could be useful. Here we can offer an opinion about the releases, so Arigatou team can see what we think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the first 4 episodes of Death Note. I think it was awesome! It was a really great choice. Video quality was great and the subs too. Hope the remaining episodes will come soon. Great job! Smile

chester
User
Post 2007-11-25 13:36 [Quote] 
I just finished watching My Otome 9-12, I always enjoy a little yuri.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Neostar
Post 2007-11-25 14:21 [Quote] 
Well I watched Shakugan No Shana, which was awesome Very Happy

gr33n
Post 2007-12-13 16:15 [Quote] 
I saw Death Note ep. 5-8. It was awesome. I can hardly wait for the next 4 episodes. Very Happy But maybe you should make a Sub for "English Audio - Signs".

renner
Mega user
Post 2007-12-13 23:47 [Quote] 
fate stay night and i loved every second of it
i did not want it to end but all good things cum to a end or so they say
the video quality like all was very good and the quality of the site i must say ......
keep up the good work
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kal-el
Post 2008-01-06 00:43 [Quote] 
gr33n wrote:
I saw Death Note ep. 5-8. It was awesome. I can hardly wait for the next 4 episodes. Very Happy But maybe you should make a Sub for "English Audio - Signs".

I've also been thinking that I would love to be able to be able to select two or more subtitle streams. I know it would be more of a Codec developer job, but I can still wish here can't I? Razz

All four of my "watching" animes (sig) are Arigatou encodes.

-Witchblade
    -The Third
    -Death Note
    -School Rumble

(In the order I started watching them in)

Arigatou is the easiest group to get anime from I've encountered. The site is simple yet it has all the features needed to find what you're looking for within a few seconds.

Saoen
Post 2008-01-06 00:59 [Quote] 
Good Choices Kal-el

Im working on a Project right now that no one will expect Very Happy

Kal-el
Post 2008-01-06 01:15 [Quote] 
Saoen wrote:
Good Choices Kal-el

I'm a little disappointed with Witchblade though. I was hoping for something closer to the comic book

I'd rather THIS

Than this

This is a lot sexier (and beautifully detailed)

Than this

The anime isn't bad though.

Saoen wrote:

I thought they banned you from releasing anymore of your Pokemon episodes that you made yourself.

Saoen
Post 2008-01-06 02:07 [Quote] 
lol, this is a personal favorite of mine and personally im enjoying encoding it very much.

So Stay tuned

Kal-el
Post 2008-01-06 02:16 [Quote] 
Saoen wrote:
lol, this is a personal favorite of mine and personally im enjoying encoding it very much.

So Stay tuned

Witchblade or your Pokemon fanfic? O_o

I should probably start hanging around the IRC channel a little more often. Cool

gr33n
Post 2008-01-07 13:47 [Quote] 
Saoen wrote:
Good Choices Kal-el

A Project right now that no one will expect? That sounds really good! Very Happy

Neostar
Post 2008-01-14 13:51 [Quote] 
Sounds interesting Smile

Zalis
Post 2008-02-17 14:00 [Quote] 
gr33n wrote:
You can blame Viz and their failed ways for that, since they didn't do a secondary songs/signs subtitle track for English audio watchers.

I think the only Arigatou-released anime I've been watching lately is Magikano, though I've been watching it on DVD and not the Arigatou encodes. (Gotta check Best Buy today for the second disc.) I'm glad this group picked it up, because it would look like crap if the DVD subs were converted to text subs, as many other groups like to do. Plus the English audio is funny as heck, on the same level as the AnimeUniverse subtitles.

gr33n
Post 2008-03-31 09:46 [Quote] 
Oh man! Death Note is so awesome! I can't wait until the next four episodes! Woot
By the way, when are you going to finish Tsukuyomi Moon Phase or School Rumble? I think both has the last DVD out. Unsure

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-03-31 13:17 [Quote] 
The last volume for School Rumble should be out this week. More Moon Phase as well
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 3 Goto page:  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: