Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] FLAG  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
damn
Post 2007-12-04 17:00 [Quote] 
In 20xx, a civil war broke out in a small country in Asia is getting hard in spite of dispatch of UN forces. But a picture taken by accident in the battle field accelerates the peace process. It is a picture of a flag. Although they are enemies, they cooperate together to fly it in a sanctuary, and the flag becomes the symbol of the peace. However, just before the peace agreement is achieved, the flag is robbed by an armed extremist group in order to obstruct the truce. UN decides to send SDC (Special Development Command) and a cameraman to record their activities. The cameraman is Shirasu Saeko. She is the cameraman who took the picture of the flag. At first they think the mission is easy because they wear latest armed suits, HAVWC (High Agility Versatile Weapon Carrier), but they get in trouble by unexpected attacks.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4476

it would be really awesome if you guys encoded this!!

Neostar
Post 2007-12-04 18:28 [Quote] 
Wow I was about to request this but yea it'd be awesome if they do it Smile

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2007-12-05 17:11 [Quote] 
The good news is we will be able to do this series. We should have the first dvd avalible by next week at the latest.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
damn
Post 2007-12-06 12:01 [Quote] 
ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

i will gladly donate when you guys are done with flag. you can even send me an email to remind me.
im dead serious. infact i implore you to remind me, even though im sure i wont forget.

thank you. ive waited for this show for over a year.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: