Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Hunter x Hunter TV  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests
absolutemx
Post 2007-12-11 20:22 [Quote] 
I know i have already requested an anime (hare+guu), but i'll just try to throw this one up, since i read on a thread that arigatou does not only encode dual-audio animes.

Main Title: Hunter X Hunter
Categories: Action, Adventure, Martial Arts, Shounen, Super Power, Violence
Type: TV Series, 62 episodes

Description taken from aniDB

Gon`s father, long believed to be dead, is still alive and was once one of the greatest Hunters in existance. Gon believes he will be able to meet his father once he himself becomes a Hunter. However, before he can become a Hunter, he has to pass the Hunter Exam first, an exam made of numerous tasks and dangerous trials. Persevering and refusing to give up, Gon manages to reach the Hunter Exam, all the while keeping his innocent attitude. Throughout many of the tasks and trials of the Hunter Exam, Gon manages to make many unique friends. Kurapica, a sole survivor of his clan seeking revenge, Leorio, who wants to become a doctor, and Killua, a member of an infamous assassin family, all eventually join up with Gon in hopes of passing the exam together. Each of them have their own reasons for taking the exam, but will they manage to pass it alive? It will be no easy task, as the tasks and trials in the exam are not easy. Aside from worrying about dying from the exam itself, Gon and his friends also have to watch out for killers participating in the exam... [MadX]

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=132

As far as i know, this show is not and probably will never be licensed. So dual-audio for this anime is a no-go, and no group has finished any of the dvd encodes in english as well.

Saoen
Post 2007-12-11 20:37 [Quote] 
It looks very interesting, and its very long.

Im not too sure about this one considering it might be hard to get the DVD's for it.

Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-07-30 16:23 [Quote] 
Episodes 1-30 of Hunter x Hunter are available in Dual Audio with Subtitles via 2 Box Sets.

Box Set 3 (Episodes 31-45?) will be released in August 2009 if I recall correctly.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-01-03 02:23 [Quote] 
Hunter x Hunter DVD Box Set Volumes 1-4 (Episodes 1-62) are all out now.

So Arigatou, do you plan on encoding this awesome series, or no?

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-01-03 14:53 [Quote] 
Probably not, but i really dont know. Ill leave this post open for now at least.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-01-03 23:22 [Quote] 
Kaugustino wrote:
Probably not, but i really dont know. Ill leave this post open for now at least.

I'd be more than happy to provide you with my Box Sets if that's the only thing stopping you from saying yes.

(I need to buy them first of course).

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-01-04 00:17 [Quote] 
Getting the series isnt the issue. We just havnt decided if were doing it or not.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-01-05 13:08 [Quote] 
Kaugustino wrote:
Getting the series isnt the issue. We just havnt decided if were doing it or not.

Oh, well alrighty then. My offer still stands if you do say yes to encoding this series.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-08-10 22:37 [Quote] 
Due to quality issues with the source of this series. We will not be doing it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: