Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
New to DVD  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
UnitedRebels
Post 2007-12-26 22:19 [Quote] 
First of all, I'm new here, so hi to all.

I recently downloaded a few of your releases that (I think) are in Dual Audio, but I'm 100% newb at DVD encodes Wink

The default language is English, I want it switched to Japanese, 'cos I like my anime pure and un-edited.

I don't know how to tweak all the fancy bells and whistles, and I'd like to, 'cos tweaking is what I do. Very Happy

Please guide a newb like myself, thanks in advance. I'm using Zoom Player v5.00 on WinXP-Home, 512mb ram, 160gb hd/320gb external, anything else you need to know, just ask.

Saoen
Post 2007-12-26 23:06 [Quote] 
What you need to get is the Combined Community Codec Pack and Install it, and when you adjust the settings be sure to check Autoload VSFilter which will create a small green arrow in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, you then will right click the arrow and wallah! you can now select the language and according subtitles.

If you have any further question seek myself or any @, &, or ~ and we will help out as much as we can.

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2007-12-27 06:25 [Quote] 
If it's playing, there's no need to install any other codecs/packs.

In Zoom Player, right click on the video and hover over stream selection. Then choose what you want.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
UnitedRebels
Post 2007-12-27 12:18 [Quote] 
Okay, thanks.

Awesome -^w^-

Saoen
Post 2007-12-27 17:54 [Quote] 
Good point adzman forgot to mention that

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: