Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Marchen Awakens Romance  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests
UnitedRebels
Post 2007-12-28 15:57 [Quote] 
After looking at the amount of requests you guys get, I'm probably just asking the wind, so to speak, but could you guys do the DVD versions of Marchen Awakens Romance (MÄR)?

It's about a boy who has always dreamed of a magical world called MÄR Heaven, and then one day walks through a gate and ends up there. He meets plenty of new friends, but finds out the world is in grave peril and uses ÄRMs (special weapons in this world which are controlled by magical power), in a war game started by an evil group known as the Chess Pieces in an epic series of battles.

(Sorry, I suck at making descriptions but I don't like copying them from other sites.)

I know it sounds like it's been done before, but it's really good, IMO. It's 102 episodes long, and I'm asking because ***_**** (the only other group to attempt it) up and dropped it at ep004. Not to mention that the XviD subbers are slow as hell...

If you want links, I got 'em:
AniDB: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2855
Anime News Network: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4882
Official Website: http://www.marheaven.com/

Four DVD's have been released in the US (I don't know how many in Japan), fifth one comes out in February, I think, I'll be getting two of them soon, but by soon I mean three months or more (I'm... shall we say... restricted on funds...)

Anything else you need, I'd be happy to help if I can!!

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2007-12-28 17:57 [Quote] 
Due to the length of this series i dont think it will be possible for us to do, if we are somehow able to a announcemnent will be made.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Saoen
Post 2007-12-29 23:58 [Quote] 
MAR Eh? I am actually On the AnY Team working on MAR (Fansub version of course)

Personally I wouldnt mind doing it, but of course its a team decision.

UnitedRebels
Post 2008-01-04 22:01 [Quote] 
Kaugustino wrote:
Due to the length of this series i dont think it will be possible for us to do, if we are somehow able to a announcemnent will be made.

Okay, thank you for at least looking at the thread, I'll hope for the best possible outcome.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: