Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
ASS or SSA Subs And VobSubs  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
Bullet
Post 2008-01-20 00:59 [Quote] 
Some of the people can't veiw ass or ssa subs couse they watch on the old xbox xbmc or
360. they only show normal subs. lol and the VobSubs shows really great. Why not include
the 2 of them like fansubs for those who like fansubs and the VobSubs for those who like the
originality or original Subs or like watching them on xbmc.

And it isn't that painfull for the encoders to add VobSubs on the Starting new Series that can
come. Smile

Pistol Whip Double the type of Subs = Double the enjoyment watching!!!

Gun may the Anime be with you ***Arigatou***

Last edited by Bullet on 2008-01-21 12:34; edited 1 time in total

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2008-01-20 02:41 [Quote] 
I've been thinking about doing this anyway, but with some series it's just not possible *cough*Hare+Guu*cough*. Also some times the subs from the DVD just suck big old donkey testicles *cough*Muteki Kanban Musume*cough*, and we want to change them for quality reasons. So even if we do start with this you can't expect every series to be like this.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-01-20 15:06 [Quote] 
We all have thought about doing this, but as adzman has said its not always possible to do on each series, plus we wont go back on episodes we released to add the extra subs to it. That’s just not possible. Plus adding them halfway through a series doesn’t look that good (at least that’s my thoughts). Red Garden for example both sets of subs are included.

If it’s possible to add both sets of subs on any new series we will. Like i had said before thats not always possible.

Thanks for your input.

Founder of #Arigatou
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Saoen
Post 2008-01-20 16:01 [Quote] 
I spoke with Bullet in the channel yesterday about this. And I told him exactly what both of you have said.

But I also told him I would do what I can for future series.

Bullet
Post 2008-01-21 12:35 [Quote] 
Thanks for the reply.

Just like i said on my last post im not implying to remake older encodes or series at the medle
As long as you guys can add them on futere projects thats fine and if its not possible because
Quality is needed just do whats posible.
New Starting projects like new series not the ones that are ongoing at the moment.

And as i said before Thanks for the reply. Smile

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: