[REQ] Virtua Fighter  
Bullet
Post 2008-01-31 13:11 [Quote] 
Virtua Fighter

Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Shounen

Vintage: 1995-10-02 to 1996-06-27

Number of episodes: 35

Age rating: May contain mild bad language, bloodless violence

Plot Summary: Based on the popular Virtua Fighter video game franchise, this series
follows the adventures of Akira, a lone martial artist who has lost his ability to see the mystical constellations
that reveal a truly strong man's destiny. Now, his path of wandering has forced him into the fighting ring with
several martial arts champions and into an insidious international conspiracy that he must not only break out of,
but find a way to destroy. With the help of Jacky, Sara, Pai, and other characters from the Virtua Fighter games,
Akira must find the strength to take on greater powers than himself and regain his lost sense of destiny.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=496

Im here to request this series because this was never finished by any group. The only one to do episodes
1 to 24 of 35 was only [ASS] i dont know why but i think it was droped or some think.
But if god comes to earth and arigatou does this one whoah i think it must be from the beginning unless
people say its not worth it and do only 25 to 35 but thats a big no no and can be bad for arigatous rep.
And who ever saw this [ASS] releses got stuck on the story.
Thanks For reading this my regards. Very Happy

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-01-31 13:29 [Quote] 
Im not sure if we will be able to fill this request or not, if so we will be doing the whole series not just the last eps. But ill look into it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Zalis
Post 2008-02-15 04:52 [Quote] 
It seems the DVD release got cancelled:
Quote:
The anime release of Virtua Fighter was at least a few years too late to get any heat off the franchise, and sales of the VHS release lagged. The dubbed characters even comment at one point that they were unlikely to ever see the conclusion of the show. Sure enough, Media Blasters pulled the plug on the series after only twenty-four episodes.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/buried-treasure/2008-01-17

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-02-15 15:40 [Quote] 
Thanks for the news in regards to this series. We will be unable to do it, if Media Blasters or some other company releases the remaining episodes we will look into doing it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: