Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] True Tears  
etc
Post 2008-02-21 11:28 [Quote] 
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4325
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6257
Quote:
Shinichiro is a student living in what would be a dream come true for most high school boys, but for him is mostly a frustration. A well liked girl in school named Hiromi has lived in his house for a year along with his family. Her father was a close friend of the family, and when he died they immediately took her in. She is popular and well liked, always smiles, is talented in sports- but Shinichiro knows there must be tears inside her. Having an artistic tendency, he makes watercolours of her and thinks about wishing to ease her tears. Yet he cannot bring up the nerve to talk to her even in his own home. She, too, is quiet and withdrawn in their house, quite unlike at school. Shinichiro is also distracted by teasing from his friend Nobuse for watching Hiromi from afar, a curse of bad luck from a strange girl named Noe, and being forced to perform Muhiga dancing. By helping Noe he hopes to ease his own problems, yet he seems to have difficulty helping himself.

Thanks to Bandai Visual, this series is on the fast track to North America with the first DVD due on May 27th. But typical of Bandai Visual, there's no dub, a high volume count with a low episode count per volume, and stupidly high prices.

Saoen
Post 2008-02-22 00:45 [Quote] 
I will be doing this as well. So look forward to it.

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2008-02-22 21:02 [Quote] 
God damn that was fast. I was about to yell at you for requesting something that hasn't been licensed yet.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Zalis
Post 2008-02-23 18:46 [Quote] 
Saoen wrote:
I will be doing this as well. So look forward to it.
Nice to hear, I imagine most groups would say "There are high-def fansubs out there and these DVDs aren't even dual-audio, so what's the point?"

animedemon
Post 2008-02-24 10:47 [Quote] 
u know tht company dont dub thy sub right

etc
Post 2008-02-24 22:17 [Quote] 
animedemon wrote:
u know tht company dont dub thy sub right

I think that was his point since many R1 DVD ripping groups don't usually pick up R1 DVDs without an English dub.

Though since Bandai Visual is doing this and BluRay has won the format war, I'm hoping that they release a BluRay release for this series. Of course, I also wish that they make a dub (though given they ver fast release schedule, it wouldn't have been possible with the R1 DVD release) and stop charging these god damn high prices. Americans aren't as rich as the Japanese are and most don't waste money on overpriced stuff unless it is absolutely worth it which isn't the case for anime.

But since the release is coming with a lot of extra features, more than a typical DVD from a more typical licensor, it would be nice to have it as well. Is it possible to include at least the video extras? If you do plan on actually getting the DVDs, it would be nice to include scans of the booklet as well.

Saoen
Post 2008-02-24 22:31 [Quote] 
If its on Blu-Ray, Rest assured there will be a Blu-Ray Version done

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: