Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] To Heart  
Frozenwind
Post 2008-02-24 20:27 [Quote] 
Quote:
The story basically revolves around Hiroyuki Fujita, a highschool boy who seems to make friends with girls pretty easily. He does have one male friend, Masashi, but all the rest are female. The stories are fairly episodic, and the tone of the series is quite laid back. Each episode focuses on rather ordinary things, such as seating placement in class, clean up duty, etc. There`s nothing in the series which would have you on the edge of your seat. Everything on the whole looks pretty normal for these people. They do everyday things, but it leaves you feeling good.

Taken from Anidb.net

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=414
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1089

adzman: removed the failed image linking.

torres32
Post 2008-02-24 23:09 [Quote] 
I would also like to see this anime. Only one group has done this anime and their encodes have virtually dropped off the map.

animedemon
Post 2008-02-25 17:37 [Quote] 
E-D aren't off the map o.O

torres32
Post 2008-02-25 18:52 [Quote] 
Their encodes of To Heart have dropped off the maps.

Frozenwind
Post 2008-02-26 08:55 [Quote] 
It's true, I asked ****** ******* where I would find "To Heart" on their fserves.. I was told I'd be lucky enough to find it at all..

animedemon
Post 2008-02-27 17:54 [Quote] 
well i have the dvd ^^ and it also ondemand

Saoen
Post 2008-02-27 23:09 [Quote] 
Cannot say if well do this one, but I also cannot say we wont.

Ill post here when I have more details.

Frozenwind
Post 2008-03-01 07:07 [Quote] 
Okay Saeon, thanks for the view though!

Saoen
Post 2008-03-02 20:04 [Quote] 
A Hint for anyone getting files from E-D.

Ur going to have a hard time finding any E-D Releases, They only have one bot and they dont do torrents, But sometimes fans put torrents up. Otherwise ur stuck with F-Servs

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2008-03-03 12:13 [Quote] 
They're also supposed to be closing up shop. Though they said that like 2 months ago and they seem to still be kicking.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Saoen
Post 2008-03-03 23:28 [Quote] 
They said after the finish their current projects.

Zalis
Post 2008-03-04 22:53 [Quote] 
Saoen wrote:
They said after the finish their current projects.
True, but they did start up a couple of new ones like Kanon and Zegapain after that announcement.

@frozenwind
Now if I were able to set up a functioning fserve, I'd be able to serve E-D's To Heart encodes, but I haven't been able to do that. Maybe if people ask nicely on certain torrent sites... Wink

Although to be honest, I wouldn't burn yourself out trying to get any dual-audio encodes of this series unless you really want the English audio. I have the DVDs as well, and Rightstuf (bless their hearts) did the best they could in restoring the materials for the R1 DVD release, but for whatever reason the DVDs are still a "bad source." The result is, E-D's encodes don't look significantly better than the old B-F fansubs, which are easy to find.

torres32
Post 2008-03-04 23:19 [Quote] 
So do you have E-D encodes of To Heart? If so I would really like to have them lol. Maybe start a torrent or upload to a file sharing site like Megaupload.

Zalis
Post 2008-03-06 13:06 [Quote] 
torres32 wrote:
So do you have E-D encodes of To Heart? If so I would really like to have them lol. Maybe start a torrent or upload to a file sharing site like Megaupload.
Just keep an eye on Boxtorrents, I'll probably upload them there someday, like I have with a bunch of other E-D encodes. But honestly, I would encourage buying the DVDs for To Heart if they're affordable and available to you. A series like that just isn't going to be a big seller like Ghost in the Shell or Fullmetal Alchemist, and it literally needs every sale it can get. When Rightstuf put out the "Limited Edition" artbox with the last DVD, they only made 1500 of them because they didn't expect the show to sell very much more than that.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: