Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] 5 Centimeters Per Second  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests
ryler
Post 2008-03-31 14:29 [Quote] 
Main Title: 5 Centimeters Per Second
Type: Movie 3 parts
Genres: drama, romance, slice of life

Plot Summary: A tale of two people, Tono Takaki and Shinohara Akari, who were close friends but gradually grow farther and farther apart as time moves on. They become separated because of their families yet continue to exchange contact in the form of letters. Yet as time continues to trudge on, their contact with one another begins to cease. Years pass and the rift between them grows ever larger. However, Takaki remembers the times they have shared together, but as life continues to unfold for him, he wonders if he would be given the chance to meet Akari again as the tale embarks on Takaki's realization of the world and people around him.
Tono Takaki and Shinohara Akari are close friends who, upon graduation from elementary school, are parted because of family movement. Their deep feelings for each other keep them in contact, but they worry they may not meet again. Then, one day, Takaki decides to visit Akari.........This is a movie in three parts that follows the thoughts and relationship of 2 young people as they meet and part, both from their point of view and from people around them.

Source: ANN,http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6696
Here's a trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9i2h72clAk

Would you be interested in doing this one?

ColdFeetBob
Post 2008-04-02 14:26 [Quote] 
Excellent movie, no doubt.
It seems that the JR2 version has 4.0/2.0 jap audio, and the R1 has 5.1 eng + 2.0 jap.

sinner.poet
Post 2008-04-02 15:21 [Quote] 
I haven't seen it yet, but it looks really delicious Smile

Saoen
Post 2008-04-05 00:39 [Quote] 
I am currently working on the movie.

With a special treat included.

Stay tuned for more details.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-09-12 13:42 [Quote] 
Since Saoen is retiring from encoding the status of this project is unknown. The chances of us doing this now isnt likely. If something does change ill be sure to let everyone know.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: