Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Aika R-16: Virgin mission  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
rmessier
User
canada.gif
Post 2008-07-06 20:48 [Quote] 
Hello, i would like to see Arigatou do Aika R-16: Virgin mission. It is a small OVA (3 episodes) and if what i saw on Amazon is true, it is released in dual audio. Here are the anidb infos:

Aika is a smart and athletic high school girl. She is so competent that she successfully passes the salvager’s license test, obtaining a C-class license. Yet, she is young and hotheaded, so much so that Gota still treats her as a child. Due to this personality, no one is willing to hire her for salvaging jobs.

Since she had taken the trouble to get her license, she decides to post an ad in her school to attract clients. She manages to get the attention of Erika, a daughter of a rich family and the leader of the treasure hunting club. She asks Aika to salvage something from the sea and Aika delightfully accepts the request.

However, upon seeing the state-of-the-art submarine loaded onto Erika's private cruiser and discovering their destination, Aika realizes the terrible nature of her assignment. This results in a clash with a group of high school girls in the southern islands.

Who is the mysterious girl named Karen? So begins Aika’s newest challenge…

link: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4852

I saw it subbed, but no group has done a realy good job with it.
It is not the OVA of the centuru, but it's a but funny and of course it is ecchi.

Thank you!

[Profile]  [PM] 
Saoen
Post 2008-07-20 23:34 [Quote] 
Hmm I am considering doing this. Ill see what I can do.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-12-26 22:28 [Quote] 
Series has been finished
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: