Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Kanon  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
sting1287
Post 2008-08-18 20:24 [Quote] 
Plot Summary: Yuichi Aizawa returns to this city after seven years. In his childhood, he often visited it, but something happend in the past which caused him to block out his memories of the events of seven years ago. On the day after he gets settled in, he meets a girl carrying a backpack with wings on it. Her name is Tsukimiya Ayu and he begins to recall the memories he had lost.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6431

I was wondering if you guys are gonna finish the last 4 episodes any time soon. the series is seriously great and the last episode was a real cliff hanger. I looked around around but didnt see if you guys are already working on it.

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2008-08-18 20:28 [Quote] 
The dvd has been delayed because of the whole ADV fiasco. The new release date for the last dvd is Tuesday, October 14, 2008.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
sting1287
Post 2008-08-18 20:41 [Quote] 

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: