Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] MORIBITO - Guardian of the Spirit  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
mystikal2001us
Post 2008-08-29 10:36 [Quote] 
Hey guy's I saw this series called, moribito it's about a female bodyguard called barusa, who is trying to atone for her past sins.
One day in a town she saves the life of a prince. After which she was hired by the queen to protect the life of the prince,
because the king, his father is wanting to kill the prince. I think this one is an interesting series, I haven't seen all of of the series yet, but it looks like it will be a pretty good series, it was being done by Geneon before it's was cancelled. now it's being picked up by media blasters. I hope that you'll pick it up when it comes out. Don't know when though links to a
better description on this series is

anime news network
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6634

anime database
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4403

do you guys think you can do this series

thanks in advance

Kal-el
Post 2008-08-29 23:36 [Quote] 
I don't like Media Blasters. They licensed Strawberry Panic and are releasing it subtitled. I don't know if they have ever have plans to dub it, but I doubt it. For that reason I don't like them.

Moribito sounds interesting though.

mystikal2001us
Post 2008-08-30 00:00 [Quote] 
From what I've seen it's gonna be dubbed by media blaster. As for strawberry panic, I didn't really mind the sub that much.

Kal-el
Post 2008-08-30 02:36 [Quote] 
mystikal2001us wrote:
From what I've seen it's gonna be dubbed by media blaster. As for strawberry panic, I didn't really mind the sub that much.

No, but you'd expect a western company that licenses anime would have it dubbed and not release subbed DVDs. It kinda defeats the purpose of licensing it IMO.

mystikal2001us
Post 2008-08-30 13:14 [Quote] 
Yeah that's true, that is what you would think most of the time most companies would. Maybe media blasters, didn't expect seires like "strawberry painc or kasimashi" to make to much money over here. so they released it subbed in order save money, but who knows ????

TimeLincoln
User
Post 2009-04-28 17:36 [Quote] 
The series is being shown on adult swim dubbed so you can be sure it will be released that way.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-05-03 04:52 [Quote] 
Episodes 1-10 have been released to DVD now, and I have no idea when Volume 4 (Episodes 11-?) will be released to DVD in the U.S.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: