Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[info] tokyo majin  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
azdave
Post 2008-09-23 00:34 [Quote] 
i saw athread but it was locked...just saw arigatou was stalled at 13 of 14..just wondering if you were planning on last one...if im missing something ..i apologize

thanks

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-09-23 12:52 [Quote] 
We are still waiting for a DVD release date to be announced for this series as it is longer then 14 episodes.

The series is split in to 2 parts 14 episodes for the first season 12 for the second. as episode 14 never came out i guess the DVD release of it is 13 episodes per series.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=animelist&adb.search=tokyo+majin&uid=&pass=
 [Profile]  [PM] 
azdave
Post 2008-09-23 17:40 [Quote] 
thanks for the info dude..by the way great work from you guys..your encodes look and sound killer..and thank you for your quick response Very Happy

Kyiva
Post 2009-03-17 14:17 [Quote] 
Hi, guys.

The project is stalled currently or you are only wait onto this date what ANN writes now? Tokyo Majin - Season 1 Part 2 (DVD) - 2009-03-24

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-03-17 18:50 [Quote] 
link is correct. comes out on the 24th. when we get the dvd we will continue. i have no idea how long till we get it though.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Arysse
Post 2009-03-27 05:05 [Quote] 
Looks like there might be an issue with this release. ADV stopped with ep 13, but then Funimation took over and split it 1-14 and 15-26. Basically they screwed people who had the first 3 volumes from ADV and you would have to buy both sets to get the complete series. I'm sure you guys can get your hands on ep 14 somehow but it won't be in this new release.

Thanks for the series. I hope you can complete it despite their efforts.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-03-27 14:03 [Quote] 
Dvds come out next week to finish it off.
1-14 ADV
15-26 Funimation (Released as part 2 of the series or something) We will finish it once we get the Dvds

We will have to get the earlier DVD to do episode 14.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: