Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Problem joining channel  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
tofug
Post 2008-10-01 02:46 [Quote] 
Hi, I'm new to using irc and am using mirc, I already followed through with the kisshin guide. But can't seem to join the channel while i can join the other channels in the favorite list.

At one time i seemed to get on the channel but no one was on the list.

If anyone can assist me I appreciate it.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-10-01 12:21 [Quote] 
I'll need some information to try and help you with your problem.

1. What irc client are you using? mIRC, Sysreset or something else.
2. What are you typing or clicking to join the channel?
3. Are you sure your connecting to the Rizon network?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
tofug
Post 2008-10-01 15:20 [Quote] 
The irc client I'm using is mIRC.

I tried clicking on the #IRC in the column on top on the site, tried to join the channel by typing /join #arigatou@irc.rizon.net in the main window of the mIRC.

It says tofug on Rizon in the main window in mIRC and when it connects to the channel #arigatou@irc.rizon.net I don't see any other name except my own.

Lastly when I try to copy/paste the trigger this is the response: [Arigatou]MrRoboto- ** XDCC SEND denied, you must be on a known channel to request a pack.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2008-10-01 21:58 [Quote] 
tofug wrote:
The irc client I'm using is mIRC.

I tried clicking on the #IRC in the column on top on the site, tried to join the channel by typing /join #arigatou@irc.rizon.net in the main window of the mIRC.

It says tofug on Rizon in the main window in mIRC and when it connects to the channel #arigatou@irc.rizon.net I don't see any other name except my own.

Lastly when I try to copy/paste the trigger this is the response: [Arigatou]MrRoboto- ** XDCC SEND denied, you must be on a known channel to request a pack.

Wrong command #arigatou@irc.rizon.net you dont need the @irc.rizon.net part

if your already connected to Rizon just type /join #Arigatou

If you click on our #irc at the top of the website it should do the exact command. mIRC should give you a message asking if you want to join. for why it didnt work before im not to sure

Our bots will not send you any files unless your in the channel with then. Baiscaly your on the network but never joined the channel.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
tofug
Post 2008-10-01 22:43 [Quote] 
Oh, ok heh. I got it to work now.
Thanks, appreciate it.

penwrite05
Post 2009-03-02 22:03 [Quote] 
well, it's a good thing. we can now finally see you there in mirc chat world. i almost forgot, i was once like you. but now, im channel operator of most channels in dalnet though.

----------------------
coupons village

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: