Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Reccomend me an anime.
Goto page:  1, 2, 3  Next  
Doppelganger
Post 2007-06-03 00:53 [Quote] 
Not necessarily one available here at Arigatou (although that would be a bonus).

Obviously I'm looking for a good anime. Maybe something light-hearted and funny, preferably not geared toward a younger audiance.

Any ideas?

Killicy
Post 2007-06-03 02:17 [Quote] 
You can always watch hentai. That's funny.

adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2007-06-03 13:24 [Quote] 
(Only sometimes)

I would suggest PaniPoni Dash if you haven't watched it. Utawarerumono is pretty good, although it get's pretty serious. And it's definitely not geared towards a young audience.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-06-03 16:40 [Quote] 
2x2 Shinobuden or Full MEtal Panic: Fumoffu? , both are hilarious and aimed at an older audience.

GABORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Doppelganger
Post 2007-06-05 09:23 [Quote] 
I've already watched Utawarerumono and Fumoffu. Pani Poni Dash doesn't look like something I'd enjoy, but I'll download the first couple episodes to try it out. I'll look into 2x2 shinobuden too.
Thanks for the suggestions. Smile

Kagurazaka
Post 2007-06-06 15:58 [Quote] 
Try Kare Kano or Kiddy Grade.

Or Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu.

Shakugan
Post 2007-06-13 23:29 [Quote] 
Great Teacher Onizuka
Azumanga Daioh ( slighty younger audience i guess )

everything else i watch is subbed so recommending those prob wont help ya Very Happy

Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-06-14 08:25 [Quote] 
Shakugan wrote:
Great Teacher Onizuka
Azumanga Daioh ( slighty younger audience i guess )

everything else i watch is subbed so recommending those prob wont help ya Very Happy

Both those are available in Dual Audio format, and I agree GTO is fantastic. Very Happy
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Faite
Mega user
canada.gif
Post 2007-06-27 11:14 [Quote] 
so did you check out anything recommended Doppelganger?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Doppelganger
Post 2007-06-27 23:24 [Quote] 
Quote:
so did you check out anything recommended Doppelganger?

Not yet... it seems I've exceeded my bandwidth limit for the first time (actually I think I do it all the time - but this time my ISP giving me trouble).

I've already watched GTO - it's one the few animes that I might actually prefer the English Dubs and I've watched (part of) the first episode of Azumanga Daioh - didn't enjoy that all . . . the comic is alright though.

Shakugan
Post 2007-07-06 02:10 [Quote] 
yea Azumanga is a love or hate show i guess you could check out "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" but you might hate that aswell Razz

Doppelganger
Post 2007-07-07 13:30 [Quote] 
Well I'm about half-way done downloading 2x2 Shinobuden and I've downloaded the first few episodes of PaniPoni Dash. Haven't watched either yet, maybe later to day though.

I don't think I will check out Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu, that looks way to kiddy. I have already watched the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, it's pretty good although a bit overrated in my opinion.

Neviril
Post 2007-07-16 20:50 [Quote] 
Shuffle!, Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances), Love Hina, Kenichi, or Uchuu no Stellvia? not really sure you have a vague request and even less info on what you've seen and whatnot.

Saoen
Post 2007-08-12 23:40 [Quote] 
I recommend you check out this site as well: http://anime-planet.com/

It has an anime recommendation database, you put in an anime you have already seen and enjoy and it brings up other anime that users put together that are similar to the anime you already seen and enjoyed.

Very Helpful when you bored out of your mind.

ah.ni.may
Post 2007-08-22 17:08 [Quote] 
I've recently finished watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and I had a belly ache laughing so hard. :mrgreen: It's a bishoujo school comedy genre about a girl Sunako who is supposed to be transformed into a proper girl by 4 cute guys or else they will pay triple on their rent. Their land lady is Sunako's auntie BTW. This anime is just loads of laugh and I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good comedy. :wink:

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 3 Goto page:  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: