Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Clannad & Clannad After Story  
cyborg009
User
india.gif
Post 2009-03-15 16:16 [Quote] 
Clannad
Clannad details Anidb

Clannad is set in a high-school located in some Japanese town. Okazaki Tomoya is a third-year student who doesn't take his studies seriously. Always late for class, he's seen as a delinquent by the rest of his classmates who are busy preparing for their entrance examinations. Needless to say, he does not have too many close friends either.
Tomoya seems not to mind too - until one day he meets a girl, Furukawa Nagisa, who is left alone without friends in the school because everybody she knew already graduated. "What a clumsy girl," he thinks at first. But he can't leave her alone and so, while helping her, he meets a few other girls from his school. Although he doesn't care much about them at first, he soon opens his heart to them as they get to know each other better.

Clannad After Story
Clannad after story details Anidb

Events in After Story take place immediately upon Tomoya graduating high school. After declaring his love to Nagisa, they begin to have a close relationship. BUT, Nagisa is hiding a secret from Tomoya and the truth of it will change their lives forever.

I dont know whether any of the above series is available in english language or not ... but any details in regard will be great.. and i'd appreciate if u guys can do it

Thanks a lot for so many awesome releases !!!
Cheers !!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Sohryu09
User
usa.gif
Post 2009-03-18 21:14 [Quote] 
I second this request. It is by far my favorite Drama series. The second season was extremely good too! I hope you guys do this one.

User
canada.gif
Post 2009-03-21 15:37 [Quote] 
For now it is only available subbed. Usually, a good fansub group will do a better job at subbing it than a comercial release. I suggest you go watch the Eclipse releases since they did a great job for that series.

[Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: