Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Bleach Movie Info  
darc
User
Post 2009-04-15 05:55 [Quote] 
In between which episodes should the first bleach movie be watched?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Java
Post 2009-04-15 22:38 [Quote] 
As the movie happens in a totally different time line from anything related to the series, it doesn't really matter; however, I would recommend waiting to watch till after you've seen through at least episode 59 due to the power ups in the movie won't make sense till after that episode... in reality might also be useful to watch through 63, which we've released recently. Either way long story short, episode 59, but I'd say wait till the end of the first arc, which is also available. Hope that helps let me know if it doesn't.

darc
User
Post 2009-04-16 01:24 [Quote] 
I finished watching bleach up to episode 63 so I guess I'll watch the movie next. Thanks for the suggestion.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
animefan0101
Post 2009-08-31 16:33 [Quote] 
since this question was asked....do you know around what ep. should i watch the second movie of bleach?? i know it comes out sectember 8th on dvd *cough* *cough*

javawolfpack
Staff
usa.gif
Post 2009-09-01 09:44 [Quote] 
Again, this movie is set outside the "timeline" for the series; however, based of the various levels that the characters achieve I would recommend waiting till after episode 131 to watch as at this point all of the various power ups have already manifested and so they wouldn't be spoiled by watching the movie. I hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions.

EDIT: Apparently you'll need to wait till after episode 144 instead as I forgot to take into account Ishida/Chad. Sorry been a while since I've watched the movie so had to skim through the movie real quick to double check.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
animefan0101
Post 2009-09-01 15:16 [Quote] 
thanks for the help, thats perfect too cause im at ep. 146(adult swim) so i'll be able to see it and understand whats going on....when arigatou encodes it Very Happy ....

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: