Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
hi hi ^_^  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-05-03 05:12 [Quote] 
Heya everyone. My name is Ryan and I am 20 years old. By the way, I am (also) an unemployed male.

My hobbies and Interests include video gaming, reading novels and manga, surfing the web, watching cartoons, anime, TV, and movies.

I only watch Anime english dubbed and I only read manga in the form of (Officially) English Translated Tankōbon.

I get my manga by borrowing/checking it/them out from my public library, borrowing from friends, reading for free at bookstores, and getting other people to buy me manga with their own money. I rarely buy manga myself with my own money.

Oh, and I don't read manga scans at all.

I get my anime by downloading it, watching it on TV, as well as renting it from Netflix, borrowing from my public library & friends, getting other people to buy me anime with their own money. I rarely buy anime myself with my own money.

I only watch anime english dubbed and never watch anime fansubbed, officially subbed, or RAW for the following 4 reasons:

1.) I don't understand the Japanese language at all, nor will I ever try to attempt to learn it.

2.) I hate reading subtitles, they're annoying and are in the way. Plus they always distract me, causing me to have to rewind all of the time.

3.) I prefer to listen to shows in my language, which is English.

4.) I am very patient, therefore I can deal with waiting for anime to be slowly dubbed and released in the U.S.

I only download full-length anime episodes/movies/OVAs/specials etc for free using MegaUpload, torrents, and IRC.

I hope to make some friends and have a great time here Smile.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to leave me questions to answer here in this thread.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
iSoniPrice
User
belgium.gif
Post 2013-04-25 14:54 [Quote] 
Oh wow, this introduction is from 2009, but i recognize you still, the first time i saw you was on Kametsu English Dub Kingdom, you have this similar picture, and ofcourse the nickname baby naruto lol
Btw reading your description reminds me of myself, i dont like subs, and when i watch anime i wanna WATCH anime and not read Smile , always have to pause to read subs, i dislike that totally, and plus i dont speak japanese, so why would i watch it in Japanese? Smile
Plus i am just as patiente, when i discovered Arigatouhell i downloaded FMA Brotherhood till episode 52 (they didnt have anymore), i waited 1 year, exactly 12 months untill the rest of the episodes were released, although there were many releases on other websites, i just wanted too see them in the same quality and the same encodes Smile and after those 12 months i downloaded them all but now it has been almost 2 years since i did that, and still i havent watched it, i regret watching Death Note episodes 13 - 37 in ONE night, watching non-stop, and plus it was about 300 px quality.... omg i was stupid Smile i regret that so much ,and now im afraid to watch FMA Brotherhood till the end, cuz it will be DONE'... i want it to be there for me in my life Smile not knowing the ending, it's amazing. Smile

About Naruto, 4 years ago i started watching Shippuuden with SUBs, watched till episode 100, and then regretted that big time and stopped , and now it has officially been 4 years that im waiting for the DUBS, i already have 140 episodes, and i guess ill have to wait another 3 or 4 years for the rest.... Sad But no problem, im patiente Smile

Plus i ONLY, ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! watch anime in high quality and in a quiet place without distractions or any light Smile ahhh that feels good Smile

Oh yeah, im a male, 22, live in Europe, but that dont matter....

Video games, Wot, CoD4, Css.. thats pretty much it, plus i love Prototype and resident evil games..

so yeah, if you are reading this, you shoul reply Smile

dont mind the grammar, those are not mistakes, im just writing this fast and i dont have much time, so yeah Smile ttyl d00d

iSoniPrice
User
belgium.gif
Post 2013-04-25 14:55 [Quote] 
BY THE WAYYYY, now that i think about it, you wrote you are 20 in this message it mean s your now about 24, ahhhhhhhhhh hahah Very Happy

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: