Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Darker than Black OP sub error  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
ghosthunter5
Post 2009-04-16 12:08 [Quote] 
Don't know where to report this, so I'll say it here. The third sentence of the OP song for all released Darker Than Black episodes, for lack of a better way of putting it, is wrong. It is not, "The truth exists beyond the Gate" , if you listen closely since that part of the song is in English, she says, "Does truth exist [ no "s" there ] beyond the Gate?" [ add a "?" there since it is a question ] as a question. It took me a few episodes to hear it, and when I thought something didn't match, I went and listened to it over and over till I confirmed that the phase she is saying is, "Does truth exist beyond the Gate?" Not a huge problem, but just thought I would let you guys know that that was wrong.

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-04-16 12:16 [Quote] 
Thanks. Funimation though had released it that way from the dvd subs. Our basic subs for these episodes are baised from the DVD Subs. Which is why it was never changed. Its just a classic example of how they are translated. If you need any other info leave me a pm.

Topic is closed
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: