Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Bleach Resolution  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
dateeem
Post 2009-05-07 23:36 [Quote] 
Hi guys,

I can't seem to find an answer anywhere so I thought I'd just ask here. The resolution of the most other groups that encoded Bleach off a DVD are all 640x480 4:3, but yours is the only one I can find that is listed on Anidb.net as "720x480 Anamorphic 4:3". What is the actual difference and what does anamorphic 4:3 mean?

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-05-08 00:38 [Quote] 
720x480 is close to dvd resolution. As we dont change it for this series it helps with the overall quality. The anamorphic is when the resolution of the video is set correctly. 4:3, 16:9. Anidb usualy adds it.

With all other of our series the resolution can be different. As I usualy add all the files manualy I just use 1 ratio. makes it a lot faster for me. Any other questions feel free to pm me.

One last thing. Anidb can get the info wrong. or it can be posted wrong. If your not sure ask. Thanks for doing so.

Topic is closed
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: