Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Death Note audio  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
Piddle
Post 2009-06-17 11:23 [Quote] 
I just started watching Death Note and on episode two from 3:22 to 5:00 and various points after 14:42 there's a constant high pitch sound that is played throughout, is that supposed to be normal? Just curious

TimeLincoln
User
Post 2009-06-17 16:03 [Quote] 
Never heard it on mine, i doubt it's your speakers. What type of player are you using? I recommend either zoom player or media player classic from downloading CCCP.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Piddle
Post 2009-06-17 21:53 [Quote] 
I'm using Media Player Classic with CCCP it seems to be most noticeable when the volume is fairly high

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-17 22:32 [Quote] 
If its only the 5.1 audio track, and you only have 2 speakers (2.0) that will happen as your sound card will mess with the 5.1 audio. If you can provide some system stats ill help you with it.

Things you can try

If you go into the sound options make sure your wav volume is at its max first. Then I would try turning it up from your speakers first, max out the volume in MPC, then turn up your system volume.

Try vlc player as it uses no installed codecs, like cccp.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Piddle
Post 2009-06-18 11:35 [Quote] 
Hmm... I seems to happen usually when there's a TV involved in a scene. It sounds a lot like the buzzing sound of a CRT TV that isn't playing anything which I guess is simulated into the anime as it would sound in reality but, I'm the only one experiencing it? I don't know, I just think it's weird and just as annoying as a buzzing fly. I get the sound in VLC as well and it think they're 2.0 audio tracks

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-06-18 13:01 [Quote] 
Its probably your sound settings. I didnt have a issue with the file when i had QCed it. Or it could be part of the series i dont remember
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: