Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
(REQ)Rurouni Kenshin (TV)  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests
renner
Mega user
Post 2009-08-03 03:29 [Quote] 
Thanks for doing a good classic like Cowboy Bebop
i would like to ask if u can do another classic please
this is a long one so i think it would not happen but how knows
i think every one knows this show
this is a true classic

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, romance
Themes: Historical, Martial Arts, Ninja, Samurai
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Plot Summary: Himura Kenshin is a vagabond with a dark past and sunny disposition. Not a ronin but a rurouni, he was never a samurai, but an assassin of utmost skill in the Meiji restoration, who in the turning point of the war simply walked away. His travels lead him to Tokyo in the 11th year of the Meiji era, where he befriends a female Kendo master, a former thief, a brawler and a doctor all with their own secrets. Together they fight off the enemies surfacing from the dark past that Kenshin cannot escape.

Running time: 25 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 95

Link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=73

Samurai X: The Motion Picture:

Genres: action, drama
Themes: Historical, Samurai
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Plot Summary: The war against the Tokugawa Shogunate ended years ago. But there are some who are not happy with the outcome. Shigure Takimi watched his friends and family get slashed down in the name of freedom and prosperity. Now he and a band of desperate rebels have sworn to settle one final score. Only one man stands in their way: Kenshin Himura. But when Shigure discovers Kenshin's true identity as the Hitokiri Battousai, his fight becomes a personal vendetta.

link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=217

Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal (OAV):

Genres: action, drama, psychological, romance
Themes: Historical, samurai
Age rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)
Plot Summary: Taken by slavers when he was a child, Himura Kenshin is rescued only when an encounter with bandits kills off everyone but him. He is found by a master of the Divine Justice School of Swordmanship, a school so deadly that to train in it, means death for either the master or student, there can only be one master. Taken by the master, Kenshin is trained in this school, only to leave before finishing so that he may join the Meiji restoration and help prevent further tragedies like his own. Thus is born the Battousai, the greatest strength of the Ishin Patriots, a boy of 15 who kills for the sake of building a new, better world. One night, he comes across a mysterious woman, Tomoe. He must hide with her when the revolution stumbles. They marry for appearances, but soon fall in love. Tomoe has another reason to be with Kenshin, one she regrets but cannot stop. Revenge must be satisfied, and only blood can do that.

Running time: half hour per episode
Number of episodes: 4

Link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=210

Samurai X: Reflection (OAV):

Genres: action, drama, romance
Themes: Historical, samurai
Age rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)
Plot Summary: Kaoru goes to the harbor every day to see if Kenshin has returned. After a while, she starts looking back at her life with Kenshin and all the things that have happened.

Running time: 35 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 2

link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=310
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-08-03 12:27 [Quote] 
We had wanted to do Cowboy Bebop for a while, just finally got lucky in getting a decent source of it. As for Kenshin i have no idea at this point if we will or not. If we do decide ill post back.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
animefan0101
Post 2009-08-03 16:01 [Quote] 
i vote for this mainly for the movie and ova's, i own the tv series, its pretty good. Of course its always awesome when kenshin go's into manslayer mode

Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-08-08 00:27 [Quote] 
Please do not do Samurai X: The Movie, the English Voices are shit (they did not use the voice actors from the series).

If you're going to do the Movie, either release it subbed, or wait for a Re-Dub.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
animefan0101
Post 2009-08-08 08:13 [Quote] 
did they plan on redubbing it with the TV series cast? i hope so cause i was dissapointed when i saw the movie and ova's had a different cast.

Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-08-09 04:51 [Quote] 
animefan0101 wrote:
did they plan on redubbing it with the TV series cast? i hope so cause i was dissapointed when i saw the movie and ova's had a different cast.

I actually don't mind the OVA dub actors, it's just the movie.....

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-09-19 21:36 [Quote] 
We were really hoping to do this series. But after a lot of time working with it. Using both the R1 and R2 source. We decided that we will be unable to do this series. A lot of video issues were unfixable. We want to release the best possible. This series just isnt. The dvd source is just to terrible.

Its rejected.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: