Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Nabari no Ou  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests
animefan0101
Post 2009-08-20 20:20 [Quote] 
Genres: action, comedy, drama, supernatural

Themes: modern ninjas

Number Of Episodes: 26

Plot Summary: Rokujou Miharu is a boy who has a hijutsu (hidden technique) living inside of him. This hijutsu is the power of creation. Many ninja clans are seeking it as the one who possesses it becomes the ruler of the ninja world. Rokujou's classmate Kouichi started a nindou ("Way of the Ninja") club at school with Kumohira, his English teacher. Both Kouichi and Kumohira are secretly ninjas. They tried to persuade Rokujou to join the ninjutsu club. At first, he was reluctant, but after being attacked by group of ninjas trying to get his hijutsu, he joins. He must become the Ruler of Nabari in order to survive.

Links: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5630 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=9102

This show looks pretty good, looks like a good mix of action and comedy. I know funi. doesnt release Part 1 till Sept. 22. Part 2 comes out Nov. 24.
Just wanted to maybe get this on the to-do list if you guys would like to.

Thanks!

renner
Mega user
Post 2009-08-20 23:49 [Quote] 
looks good
hoop this one gets done
gets my vote
 [Profile]  [PM] 
adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-08-21 04:14 [Quote] 
No need... (locks)

Also you spelled it wrong. (fixes)

Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Filled Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: