Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests
Anoki
Post 2009-09-01 14:41 [Quote] 
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn:

Sawada Tsunayoshi, or Tsuna, is a boy who is not good at ether study or sports. To him, a tutor named Reborn is sent. Surprisingly he is a baby, and his purpose is to make Tsuna a full-fledged boss of an Italian mafia, Vongole Family. The way Reborn teach him is to shoot “Deathperation” bullet into Tsuna’s head. Those who are shot by the bullet are “reborn” to work hard to fulfill his dying will.

Categories: Action, Bounty Hunters, Comedy, Gunfights, Mafia, Magic, Shounen, Super Power, Swordplay, Underworld, Violence

Link: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4747

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn is a really enjoyable Shounen. As of right now there are about a total of about 148 episodes and it is still an ongoing show. I am requesting this because I just started watching it like about a week ago and through like the first 89 episodes one Fansub was doing it. But after that they dropped it and from episode 90 up there have been alot of different groups doing the show. I would love to see this show get a huge fanbase and I would love to be able to see this show with High Video Quality.

I didn't see anyone else request this so I would really hope that this gets picked up by you guys. I love the work that you guys put out. And I hope others will see this Request thread and will start watching the show because it is really good.

Although it takes about 20 episodes or so for the actual story to get moving. So if anyone picks this up and thinks like "Dang, this show isnt that good" through the first 20 episodes or so, just keep with it after that point and I know that you will like it.

Thank you! =D

Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-09-02 14:56 [Quote] 
I second this, but only when the R1 DVDs come out and have English DUB Audio tracks Smile.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
adzman
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2009-09-02 15:06 [Quote] 
150+ episodes of a show I couldn't stand to watch 4 of? I don't speak for the rest of the group, but this is a no on my part.

Post 2009-09-02 17:37 [Quote] 
Like I said its takes about 20 or so episodes for the actual story to start. I am on like 80 right now and it is awsome. I cant stop watching it. If you didnt like it I would recommend at least trying it again and wait till like episode 20-25 and then after that it just gets better. With better fights and different everything. =D

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-09-02 21:57 [Quote] 
I doubt we will do this series. But anything is possible.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
renner
Mega user
Post 2009-09-02 23:43 [Quote] 
this is a big one
looks good
gets my vote
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests -> Denied Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: