Home
Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
Tsubasa Season 2 Episode 22  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support
Jynx
Post 2009-09-26 09:22 [Quote] 
I'm not sure if it's just me having this problem, but a little over 7 minutes into the episode when they are talking in the wagon, Fai's mouth moves, the subtitles say "We get that a lot" but there is no sound. The rest of the episode works perfectly. Could this be a problem on my end, or was the voice over missed for that section?

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-09-26 14:14 [Quote] 
This tends to happen a lot on some series. Chances are it was a dvd issue directly from the company making the series. I doubt its a issue on your end but i would check the CRC of the episode to be sure
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Jynx
Post 2009-09-26 16:53 [Quote] 
Thanks for the help! I'm a little confused as to what a CRC is though. How do I check it?

Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2009-09-26 18:31 [Quote] 
The CRC is on the filename at the end of the file between the []. Its baiscaly a way to check the file to make sure its not corupt. I use Rapidcrc for Windows. Though there are others.

More info on CRC can be found at. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclic_redundancy_check
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Help and Support All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: