Username:    Password:      Log me on automatically each visit    
[REQ] Gintama  
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-03-08 02:18 [Quote] 
AniDB: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3468

Anime News Network wrote:
Plot Summary 1: Edo-period at Japan suffers a big cultural shock. First, the aliens invaded the earth, overpowered the nation’s government, disbanded carrying swords for the once proud samurais. moreover; these aliens took the people’ jobs and are currently running a sweatshop using them as laborers. going with the flow, Sakata Gintoki, an enigmatic vagrant samurai whose personal trademark is not only his naturally permed silver hair but also his love of anything sweet and addiction Shounen Jump is making a life out of this chaotic era. He is self employed in a do-it-all shop named Yoruzuya Gin-chan who offers any job for any amount of money. Their jobs range from searching lost kittens and saving the world.

Plot Summary 2: Sakata Gintoki is a samurai living in an era when samurais are no longer needed. To add to his troubles, oppressive aliens have moved in to invade. Gintoki lives with Kagura and Shinpachi, taking on odd jobs to make the world a better place...and to pay their rent.

Gintama Collection 1 (Episodes 1-13) will be released to DVD in the U.S. on April 27, 2010.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
renner
Mega user
Post 2010-03-11 09:19 [Quote] 
a little big this one isn't it?
Very Happy
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-03-11 14:45 [Quote] 
I doubt we will do this one. But anything is possible.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-03-12 04:34 [Quote] 
Well I don't know who else to turn to to rip the R1 DVD Box Sets and encode the episodes on them lol.

Most of the subbing groups out there prefer the R2 DVDs or TV Caps w/e over the R1 DVDs, so yah, my only hope left is a Dual Audio group.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Kaugustino
Site Admin
canada.gif
Post 2010-03-12 18:30 [Quote] 
R2 video is better quality usualy. You just wont get the English dub audio. A series that size few groups wont even touch it. But im sure if the demand is high. Somebody will.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Baby_Naruto
Mega user
usa.gif
Post 2010-03-14 05:39 [Quote] 
Kaugustino wrote:
R2 video is better quality usualy. You just wont get the English dub audio. A series that size few groups wont even touch it. But im sure if the demand is high. Somebody will.

Well I know that the episodes on the box sets won't have english audio tracks, I already mentioned that in the first post I believe.

I'm just turning to R1 DVD Rip Groups because they are the ones most likely to accept my request.

Anyways, back on topic, I really hope that #Arigatou chooses to encode Gintama.

It's only at 199 episodes, and the series will be ending in April 2010 apparently.

DeviantART | PlayFire
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arigatou Anime Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Jump to: